Tuesday 19 January 2010

It Kicks Like A Sleep Twitch!

Hello
I was just listening to some songs and was wondering what my favourite lyrics were and here is what I could come up with from the top of my head.

1. Obviously a legendary line from Papillon - Editors; "It kicks like a sleep twitch."
There has been a lot of internet debate about this and I still don't think anyone has come to a conclusion, anyway it sounds good.

2. For my second choice I picked a line from the song Forever On The Edge - 4 or 5 Magicians; "Because we're the best band that exist, Let's get some A&Rses kissed." Now if you don't get that pun shame on you. I recommend you go listen to that song it's very witty and entertaining.
http://www.myspace.com/4or5magicians

3. For my final lyric that I could think of I chose one from A New England - Billy Bragg; "I saw two shooting stars last night, I wished on them but they were only satellites." This one is great because I because I think it represents a lot about the modern world. I don't want to sound too hippy but it shows how we are all still clinging on to fairy tales and dreams etc. When really technology has kinda taken that away or taken over.

I was going to put a Morrissey lyric but there where just too many to pick.

Enjoy.

Please post your favourite lyrics in the comments below.

Friend found this, what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment